Please enable JS



Delivering tangible short- and long-term results through a multi-specialist approach

Work in tandem

Through original, focused and effective solutions, in tandem with our clients we ensure practical, competitive and measurable results. 40 Years of experience at your service!

Success is not final. Failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.

- Winston Churchill


Business Transformation and Progression

Supply Chain Effectiveness

Procurement & Cost Management

Organisational Strategy

Growth Excellence

Lab Excellence

Operational Excellence

Value Chain

Innovation Excellence

Business Process Excellence

Digital Transformation

Industry 4.0

Leadership &
Change Management


  • The smart combination of lean production with the possibilities of Industry 4.0 makes manufacturing companies faster, more flexible and more adaptable and at the same time opens up new revenue and value creation potential.
    Do you want to read more about Industry 4.0? Go to our expertise page.
    If you want to contact Hans Georg on this theme write at
    Hans Georg Scheibe

    Hans Georg Scheibe

    About Industry 4.0

  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 15
  • 16
  • 17
  • 18
  • 19
  • 20


Any person whose job is to get results from people working with him/her has 5 basic needs. These apply uniformly to anyone from the front line to top management of the organization and are characterised by Knowledge and Skill.
If you want to know how this applies to Training Within Industry (TWI) programmes please contact Rajinder Singh of EFESO at
Rajinder Singh

Rajinder Singh

About TWI

To minimize the 8 forms of Behavioral Waste that obstruct continuous improvement it should be clear for all employees what the target is (1); one should define which behavior leads to the desired performance (2); and that defined behavior should be measured and anticipated on (3). 
If you want to know more about the 8 forms of Behavioral Waste please contact Neil Webers of EFESO at
Neil Webers

Neil Webers

About Performance Behavior

One of the main trends in Procurement today is that the increase in outsourcing has led to a decrease in knowledge of cost structures of a finished product. In these cases procurement has a cost focus more than a price focus, which means that Operational Excellence approaches such as WCOM™ become applicable to Procurement challenges.
This is one of six trends defined by Andrea Montermini. If you want to find out what the other 5 trends are and what you can do to stay ahead, contact Andrea at
Andrea Montermini

Andrea Montermini

About Procurement

We can argue that something like 60 % of the cost and assets are being locked in at the strategic supply chain design phase and that’s an important element to understand when thinking about supply chain optimization.For information on how to properly attack the other 40%, or even work on the 60%, contact Clive Geldard of EFESO at
Clive Geldard

Clive Geldard

About Supply Chain

Among the most successful organizations a clear theme has been observed: sustainably excellent results depend upon the degree to which an organization’s culture is aligned to specific, guiding principles rather than depending solely on tools, systems, programs or initiatives. If you want to know more about this theme and the role that the Shingo Model plays in making this happen, please contact either Rajinder Singh or Gwen Engelen of EFESO at
Gwen Engelen

Gwen Engelen

About Shingo

EFESO Digital

Industry 4.0